Gorilla Super Glue Gel is an easy-to-use, thicker and more controlled formula* great for multiple surfaces and vertical applications. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10-45 seconds. This super glue gel is specially formulated to absorb drops and impacts. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic**, metal, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. In addition to its high-performance formula, we’ve added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside to ensure an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It’s Gorilla tough, every time.
*Versus liquid Gorilla Super Glue
**Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.
1) Protect Work Area From Spills
2) Clean and Dry Surfaces to Be Bonded
3) Prepare Gorilla Super Glue Gel: With cap on bottle, shake product, then turn product upside down and tap on hard surface to shake gel into bottle nozzle.
4) Apply Gorilla Super Glue Gel: Remove cap and apply a small amount of Gorilla Super Glue Gel to one surface. Only one dab per square inch recommended. Set time can vary based on the amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
5) Secure: Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Note that gaps and uneven surfaces may cause delayed bonding. Wait 24 hours for a full cure.
Bottles are labeled by weight, not by volume, and each bottle contains the labeled weight. For high performance and reusability, the glue needs to be protected from moisture. Our bottle, which has the required thickness to keep moisture out, contains the grams of glue as labeled and is flexible enough to allow the glue to flow, making the product easy to use.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
GEL FORMULA: No run control gel formula that is great for use on vertical surfaces
ANTI CLOG CAP: Helps keep the glue from drying out. It’s Gorilla tough use after use.
IMPACT TOUGH: Specially formulated for increased impact resistance and strength
FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds. No clamping required.
VERSATILE: Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more. Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.